Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lebanon, CT Antiques Show


Here is a picture of the historic Jonathan Trumball house, ( http://www.lebanontownhall.org/trumbulljuniormuseum.htm )with its wonderful tour guides, which is across the street from the antiques show. Naturally I abandoned my booth and took a tour. In walking distance of the show also is a library book sale, a bake sale, a farmer's market and several garage sales, listed of course, in my order of interest. What a great day, sunshine, cookies and new books, whoo hoo! Not to mention an abundance of old stuff for sale, old friends, dogs to pet, and lunch. What more, you ask, well, let me show you.


Here is my booth, shown first of course. Like my new old wooden sundial? Most of the rest of the items are on my website, www.bluedogantiques.com. Sales were OK for a one day show, thanks to a few customers who understood and loved early things. Thanks again!


Here is my friend Sue Wirth's booth who sets up with her daughter, Molly. What a nice family activity!


Here is a general shot of the show. Look at my neighbor's great 1930's bike. The show is set up on the town green, so is very scenic.


Like I said, a great show to pet dogs at.


Later in the afternoon, things got a little relaxed, and fun was had by all.
So, that's my post for this week, next week who knows? Any requests?
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment