Friday, April 2, 2010

Stone Fruit Pictures



OK, here's an open invitation. Or maybe I'm just begging here. Anyhow, send me some pics of your stone fruit collection. I want to post pictures of lots of stone fruit collections and displays, so we can all drool, and get some new ideas for display.

So to start off, here is a pic of J.M.'s collections in Kentucky, the pic above and below.



And if that's not enough, look at this great collection from D.P. in New York State.



So come on, send me your pics. Just a regular jpeg from your camera or phone, just something easy. I'll use your name, or go anonymous, whatever you like. But take a minute and send a pic to my email, bluedogantiques@gmail.com

Breathless in anticipation,

Judi


Updated 4/28/10

Look at this great bowl from S.K. in NY state. Love the variety of color and size, nice mix of darks and lights.

2 comments:

  1. WoW what Beautiful pics...I myself dont even own one piece of stone fruit....but that last picture may make me start. Thanks !!
    Hugs ~ Connie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an email address that I can send the pictures to. My stone fruit was featured in Country Living Magazine and in Jessie Walker's book Country Decorating. I have over 300 hundred pieces. It is my biggest collection. xo Joan@anythinggoeshere

    ReplyDelete